Enter The Dojo.
Introducing The Dojo Pack featuring UFC’s most iconic Karate-inspired athletes. This Special Edition set includes the likes of Lyoto Machida, Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson, Bas Rutten, and six others that can be found in our upcoming pack drop on Wednesday, June 1, 2022.
The 10th and final Moment from The Dojo Set features the UFC Strike Debut of none other than Georges “Rush” St-Pierre. This Moment will only be obtainable by qualifying for the to-be-announced Dojo Collection Challenge. Details on the Collection Challenge will be revealed following the Pack Drop.
- 3600 packs for sale
- Packs go on sale on June 1st at 11 AM PT; waiting room opens at 10:30 AM PT
- Pack Cost: $75
- Maximum of 1 pack per collector
- Five (5) UFC Strike NFTs per Pack
- Purchase packs at ufcstrike.com via your Dapper account
- 98% chance of getting a pack with all 4 Dojo Contender Moments and 1 Dojo Challenger Moment.
- 2% chance of getting a pack with all 4 Dojo Contender Moments and 1 Lyoto Machida Champion Moment.
For a look at all of the Moments available in the drop, check out our Dojo pack contents page linked here.
Dojo Packs will include nine (9) new NFTs from UFC athletes, including:
- 4 New Contender Moments (out of 6,000) featuring: Robert Whittaker, Gunnar Nelson, Giga Chikadze, Manon Fiorot
- 4 New Challenger Moments (out of 980) featuring: Stephen Thompson, Uriah Hall, Michelle Waterson, Bas Rutten
- 1 New Champion Moment (out of 80): Lyoto Machida
- Lyoto “The Dragon” Machida secures his legacy with a second-round knockout to win the light heavyweight title against Rashad Evans.
- Bas “El Guapo” Rutten's UFC Strike debut Moment features his long-anticipated debut in the UFC, which took place at UFC 18 on January 7, 1999. The Dutch striker leverages his elite kickboxing to earn a TKO win in the overtime round of his heavyweight fight against Tsuyoshi Kosaka.
- Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson, also making his UFC Strike debut, highlights his elite karate background with a spinning-hook kick knockout against Jake Ellenberger, one of many highlight-reel knockouts in Thompson’s illustrious UFC career.
- “The Karate Hottie” Michelle Waterson displays her sound striking technique en route to a unanimous decision victory against Felice Herrig at UFC 229, a performance highlighting Waterson’s ability to compete at the highest level.
- Uriah “Prime Time” Hall explodes at the end of the round to knock out his opponent clean with a spinning-hook kick. The Moment set the tone for the rest of the season of The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen and Hall became a must-watch middleweight from that point forward.
- Robert “The Reaper” Whittaker shows his power in quick fashion against Brad Tavares at UFC Fight Night: Miocic vs. Hunt back in 2015. Two lefts and some ground-and-pound earned Whittaker Performance of the Night and sent the Australian crowd into a frenzy.
- Gunnar “Gunni” Nelson known for his grappling pedigree, Nelson displays his karate background on the feet against Jorge Santiago, earning a unanimous decision nod from the judges and extending his perfect record at the time to 11-0.
- Giga “Ninja” Chikadze is a master in the kickboxing department, and that includes taking the openings his opponents give him. He lights up the APEX Arena at UFC Fight Night: Reyes vs Prochazka with one of the most devastating liver kicks in UFC history. Ouch.
- Manon “The Beast” Fiorot shows off her karate black belt in her UFC debut against Victoria Leonard, setting up a second round technical knockout with a clean right head kick.
“DOJO” SPECIAL EDITION SET
The above Moments are the nine (9) available in the “Dojo” special edition Pack Drop. The Georges St-Pierre Moment will not be included in packs as it will only be obtainable via completion of a Collection Challenge.
The Dojo Set includes moments from across Champion, Challenger, and Contender Tiers. As a reminder, these Moments fall within the Athlete scarcity rules.
For all the latest information, be sure to follow us on Twitter and join our official Discord server. See you in the Octagon.