Hey UFC Strike Fans, UFC Strike Now is back with more features! For those that don’t know, UFC Strike Now taps into the weekly excitement of UFC with exclusive digital collectibles from each event. It’s an opportunity for you to flex your fandom, own limited edition collectibles, and compete against other UFC fans for some amazing rewards!
Below, you’ll find more information, including this week’s fight card, the updates we’ve made, and prizing for the event!
UFC Fight Night: Fiziev vs Gamrot
Here are the fights to pick from this week on UFC Strike Now:
- Rafael Fiziev vs Mateusz Gamrot
- Bryce Mitchell vs Dan Ige
- Marina Rodriguez vs Michelle Gomez
- Bryan Battle vs AJ Fletcher
- Charles Jourdain vs Ricardo Ramos
This week, we bring a whole host of new and exciting features and updates. Some highlights are below. The full release notes can be found here.
- Free to play: You can now participate in all the exciting weekly UFC Strike Now action at no cost! Digital collectibles can still be purchased, and will give you the full UFC Strike Now experience (and provide a points boost if you win!)
- Enhanced Website: We updated the UFC Strike Now pre-sale page on both Desktop and Mobile, simplifying the experience of building your card
- Fight Questions: It’s one thing to pick the winners, but now you can really prove your fight knowledge by answering additional questions about each bout. Correct answers results in more points!
- New Leaderboard Point System: With the added fight questions and free to play mode, the leaderboard has been updated. You will receive multipliers by using your UFC Strike Now digital collectibles to move up the leaderboard!
- For a more detailed breakdown of the new points system, please see the full release notes.
This week we’ll be introducing a weekly leaderboard! Use your fight knowledge and digital collectibles to move up the ranks and get rewards. The leaderboard will run for this week’s event (UFC Fight Night: Fiziev vs Gamrot).
This Week’s Prizes:
1st: Standouts Pack or UFC 294 PPV Code* - you choose!
2nd - 5th: Mic Drop Base Pack
6th - 10th: The Ultimate Fighter Base Pack
The final leaderboard tally will be based on the number of correct picks and answers. In the event of a tie, winners will be based on the total number of winning collectibles. If there’s still a tie at that point, then winners will be chosen at random.
*PPV codes can only be redeemed via ESPN+ (US only).
How It Works
On Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 12 PM PT, fans will visit the UFC Fight Night: Fiziev vs Gamrot card to choose the athletes they think will win. If the fan's selected athlete wins, the collectible will be upgraded to include exclusive video footage celebrating the victory. If the fan's selected athlete is defeated, the collectible will be updated to include only basic upgrades. Collectibles are available at purchase, and upgrades happen shortly following the event. Collectors have until 1 PM PT on Saturday, September 23, 2023 to make your picks. Once a card submission is made, the picks are locked in for the week. So make sure to answer all the questions to maximize your potential points! Collectors will still be able to use the Dapper wallet for purchase but must create a UFC Strike account to participate in UFC Strike Now.
We hope you enjoy this new offering and appreciate your patience as we work through some of the kinks early on. Your feedback will be extremely valuable as we look to improve this product ahead of a full launch! Please join our Discord or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to leave your comments/questions about Strike Now.