It's the return of the BURN!
After an epic Legacy Week and UFC Vegas 58, UFC Strike collectors roll along with a Lightweight Moment Burn Challenge. Burn Challenges give collectors the opportunity to permanently remove Moments from circulation in pursuit of guaranteed Rewards. Here are the specifics of our third-ever Moment Burn Challenge:
Criteria: Burn ANY THREE (3) Lightweight Contender Moments From Series 0 or Series 1
Reward: 1 Rafael Fiziev Contender Moment, max 3 per collector
UPDATED: The Reward was determined by the result of the UFC Vegas 58 Main Event. Rafael Fiziev earned a stoppage victory and will be the Challenge Reward. Specifically, the Reward will feature Fiziev's epic TKO victory from UFC 256.
Collectors may complete the Moment Burn Challenge up to three (3) times. The maximum amount of Rafael Fiziev Rewards is three (3) per Collector.
Please note, if the Lightweight Burn Challenge has under 5,000 completions, we will mint the Fiziev Challenge Reward Contender Moment to 5,000 and distribute based on the number of completions with the remaining to be held and burned at a later date.
Here are the qualifying Lightweight Contender Moments:
SERIES 0 LIGHTWEIGHT CONTENDER MOMENTS
SERIES 1 LIGHTWEIGHT CONTENDER MOMENTS
- Khabib Nurmagomedov
- Arman Tsarukyan
- Charles Oliveira
- Joe Lauzon
- Matt Frevola
- Viacheslav Borshchev
- Joel Alvarez
Now, for the Champion Club members:
Champion Club Pass: Own ANY 1 Lightweight Champion Moment (max 1 use per collector)
- Charles Oliveira
- Justin Gaethje
- Tony Ferguson
- Khabib Nurmagomedov
Any Champion Club members who qualify for the Champion Club Pass in this Burn Challenge will receive a maximum of ONE reward. They may then burn additional Moments to receive up to TWO more rewards if they wish.
For example, if a Collector has a Charles Oliveira Champion Moment and a Khabib Nurmagomedov Champion Moment, that Collector would receive one (1) Reward Moment. However, that Collector could also complete the Burn Challenge up to two (2) more times if that Collector wishes to receive the maximum three (3) Reward Moments.
The Lightweight Moment Burn Challenge will run from Thursday, July 7 at 11AM PT up until the deadline at Tuesday, July 12 at 11AM PT. Only qualified Moments burned during this timeframe will be counted toward the Challenge. Reminder that the Reward was determined by the UFC Vegas 58 main event and the following were the potential scenarios based on result.
- If Rafael dos Anjos won, we would have minted his Performance of the Night KO highlight against Benson Henderson.
- Since Rafael Fiziev won, we will mint his first-round knockout against Renato Moicano from UFC 256.
Quick Facts About Burning:
- Moment Burning is an irreversible process. Once a Moment NFT is burned in the Burn Tool, it is gone forever. We highly recommend that users only begin the process of burning their Moments until they have all the necessary Moments needed to complete the Challenge.
- If you burn less than the required number of Moments needed for the Challenge by July 12th at 11AM PT, you will be ineligible to receive the reward. For Example, if you only burn 2 of the required Lightweight Contender Moments, you will not receive the Reward Moment.
- There is a limit of UP TO THREE REWARDS per Collector. For example, if you burn nine (9) of the required Moments, you will receive three (3) Reward Moments. There is no reason to burn additional or unqualified Moments.
- Past Moment Burns do not count toward this Challenge. Prior Moment burns will still be visible in your history, but only qualified Moments burned during the timeframe of Thursday, July 7 at 11am PT to Tuesday, July 12th at 11am PT.
Moment Burn Challenge Schedule
- NOW! Thursday, July 7th at 11 AM PT: Challenge Live! The Burn Tool is active and Collectors may begin their quests to complete the second-ever UFC Strike Moment Burn Challenge.
- Tuesday, July 12th at 11 AM PT: The Moment Burning tool will be turned off, fans will no longer have access to Burn Moments, and a snapshot will be taken to determine the edition size for the Reward.
- Post Snapshot: The new Reward will be minted and airdropped to eligible fans. Max Three (3) Rewards per collector.
- If a Moment that is not eligible for this Moment Burn Challenge is burned, you will not be able to recover this moment, nor will it count towards your total in completing this Challenge.
- Fans must complete all of their Moment burnings BEFORE July 12th at 11 AM PT. Fans who have burned too few Moments or incorrect Moments will not be eligible for the reward. If you burn more than the required amount of Moments, there is no additional benefit.
- Previous Moments which have been burned are not counted. Only qualified Moments burned in the Challenge Window will be counted.
- Snapshot times/dates may be extended if maintenance mode or technical difficulties prevent the Marketplace or Moment Burning tool from being accessible for long periods of time.